Original Superfoods Organic Curcuma (Turmeric) 80 Grams
Turmeric, also known as Curcuma longa, is a spice that belongs to the ginger family and is a prized component of the culinary traditions in India and Asia . Turmeric imparts a vibrant yellowish hue to curry dishes. Curcuminoids are the main phytochemicals that give turmeric its impressive and wide-ranging health benefits.
- Free shipping on orders from €45 (NL, BE)
- Next day delivery (Order before 22:00)*
- Pick up at a PostNL pick-up-point (NL, BE)
- Customer Service +31 (0)206701705
- Customers rate Unlimited Health 9.2/10
- Reward Points. Earn points & save money!
Original Superfoods Curcuma (Turmeric) 80 Grams
Over 9,000 medical and clinical research studies have evaluated turmeric and yielded a wealth of positive information. Curcuminoids support a wide range of processes in the body, including brain health, cardiovascular health, tissue health, and more.
Turmeric provides an abundance of antioxidants capable of supporting cellular health. Health benefits include:
- Promotes balanced mood
- Helps wounds heal
- Eases aches and discomfort
- Encourages balanced blood sugar
- Soothes irritated tissue
- Loosens stiff joints
- Encourages normal lipid levels
- Supports the stomach lining