Items 1-16 of 19
- Bee & Flow Manuka Honey 250 GramsBee & Flow Manuka Honey 390+MGO comes from undisturbed bees which form a crucial part of our sustainable family farm and natural ecosystem. Certified MGO ensures that this honey contains at least 390mg/kg of methylglyoxal as tested by an independent laboratory. Learn More€54.95
- Bee Bodhi Bread Honey 150 Grams
Our Bee Bread Honey comes from the Swedish coastal meadows and is harvested at the very end of the season, when summer turns into autumn. This flavoursome raw honey is mainly composed of the nectar of heather trees that grow in the wild.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€23.95
- Bee Bodhi Creamed Honey 150 Grams
Our Creamed Honey has a soft texture and is rich in flavour which makes it an absolute favourite, even for those who are not the biggest fans of raw honey. Afer being harvested each year at the end of May, it is carefully filtered and undergoes an exclusive creaming process.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€16.95Out of stock
- Bee Bodhi Nordic Wildflower Honey 200 Grams
Our Nordic Wildflower Honey is pretty unique because its flavour mostly depends on the trees and flowers that blossom every year. This raw honey is being harvested in July when most trees are in full bloom giving the bees a multitude of nectar sources.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€19.95Out of stock
- Bee Bodhi Virgin Honey 150 Grams
Our Virgin Honey is the purest honey flavour we have. This raw honey is being harvested throughout the season in minute batches. To extract it from the beehives no machinery, filtration nor creaming is used. It simply drips off the frames in its own pace and with a bit of help from gravity, of course.€15.95
- The Blessed Seed Black Seed Honey 340 Gram
The Blessed Seed Organic Black Seed Honey has a flavor, unlike anything you have tasted before. It is exotic and special, being wild-harvested deep within the forests of Africa. When mixed with finely ground organic black seed, this product is not only unique and delicious, it packs a powerful double punch for your health.Learn More€13.95Out of stock
- The Blessed Seed Organic Deep Forest Honey Clear 340 Grams
This honey is the King of organics. Produced 200km from any civilisation. Totally unique flavour everyone loves. With numerous properties it’s a must-have!
Our deep forest organic honey has an unusual flavor, quite different to any other. This flavor comes from the pristine atmosphere of the Zambian forests that are untouched by civilization.Learn More€24.95Out of stock
- €24.95Out of stock
- Wild About Honey Raw Algarvian Heather Honey 500 GramsRaw Portuguese Heather honey, locally known as "Urze", is a potent, rich, delicious, aromatic honey. Also highly esteemed for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent Portuguese studies show it to be more potent than Chestnut honey and very high in phenolic compounds. Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Arbutus Bitter Honey 500 GramsArbutus Unedo "bitter honey", an highly medicinal honey, also known as Strawberry Tree honey, comes from only four places, southern Portugal, Sardinia, Corsica and Greece. it has a truly unusual bitter/sweet complex multi layered taste. The closest way to describe it might be a bitter caramel. Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Chestnut Honey 500 Grams
Chestnut Raw Honey is a silky, dark amber honey with the distinct floral, nutty taste of chestnut with the fragrance of chestnut flowers. Our Chestnut honey comes from the sweet Chestnut tree. Chestnut honey can range from very dark and bitter to milder and sweeter depending on the proportion of Chestnut honeydew and other flower nectars.Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Eucalyptus Honey 500 GramsThis award winning honey is from a beekeeper in the Ribatejo, producing spectacular honeys. It is quite sweet, starts of rich dark amber and crystallizes to a thick buttery texture. It has the truly distinct mellow sweetness of Eucalyptus honey. Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Orange Blossom Honey 500 GramsAnother award winning,100% Raw, cold-extracted, unfiltered, Orange Blossom Honey from the Algarve. A luxurious, sweet, floral, highly scented honey, full of the delicate scent orange flowers. Golden and runny when warm, sets with an extremely fine, smooth, creamy crystal structure when cold. Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Serra The Estrela Berg Honey 500 GramsAward Winning , Raw Serra da Estrela Mountain honey is a rich, very dark, viscous, malty, exquisitely balanced honey. This is a Raw Oak Honey with unique complexity. We feel lucky to have found this honey and think it is really special! Learn More€13.50
- Wild About Honey Raw Sunflower Girassol Honey 500 GramsRaw Sunflower honey locally known as "Girassol" is a lovely pollen rich, taste of pure summer sunshine. Sunflower honey crystallizes very quickly and can only be bottled in the first weeks after harvesting. It sets to a rich creamy, nutty taste and texture and is like candy in a jar. If you have a sweet tooth, this is the one! Learn More€13.50