Miscellaneous

7 Items

Set Descending Direction
per page
  1. Bob's Best Vegetable Glycerine Low Glycemic Sweetener 500 ML

    100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin is a safe, permitted low glycemic index sweetener. It does not contain carbohydrates or cholesterol. Food grade vegetable glycerin consists of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil. The remainder is 0.3% vegetable glycerine water.

    Learn More
    €15.95
    Out of stock
  2. Sale
    Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Crystals 340 Grams
    What makes our Coconut Crystals such a unique sweetener is the harmonious combination of nutrients, its complex sugar composition and rich caramel-like flavor, making it the perfect sweetening choice for all your recipes. Learn More
    Regular Price €11.95 Special Price €10.95
  3. Meridian Organic Black Strap Molasses 600 Grams

    Organic Blackstrap Molasses from South America is a natural by-product of sugar cane processing. Sourced from the nutrient-rich 'third extraction'. Ideal for baking, marinades, or as a dietary supplement, it can be enjoyed either neat or dissolved in water. Certified organic and compliant with Fairtrade standards, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

    Learn More
    €7.49
  4. Sale
    Nielsen-Massay Chocolate extract 60 ml Sale

    Crafted from the finest cocoa beans, our Pure Chocolate Extract embodies the complex flavor of dark chocolate. This extract is ideal for adding extra layers of this divine flavor to any recipe that has chocolate as its base. It also gives subtle distinction to a wide range of dishes, pairing exceptionally well with chile peppers, tomatoes, legumes and, of course, vanilla.

     

    EXPIRY DATE 29 February 2024

    Learn More
    Regular Price €7.49 Special Price €5.50
    Out of stock
  5. Sale
    Nielsen-Massey Organic Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract 118 ML Sale

    Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is produced from premium, hand-selected beans cultivated in Madagascar, the world’s leading supplier of the highest quality vanilla. Our proprietary cold extraction process gently draws out and preserves the vanilla’s more than 300 flavor compounds, resulting in a flavor profile that’s full, sweet, creamy and mellow with velvety after-tones. Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is the perfect all-purpose vanilla for its flavor and consistency in both hot and cold applications.

    EXPIRY DATE 3 March 2024

    Learn More
    Regular Price €26.50 Special Price €19.95
    Out of stock
  6. Original Superfoods Organic Yacon Syrup 250 ml
    €26.70
    Out of stock
  7. Palmania Palmyra Nectar 300 Grams

    Palmania palmyra nectar is pure, natural, unrefined and amazingly delicious. Palmyra nectar is naturally one of the healthiest and most nutritious sweeteners thanks to its key nutrients including vital amino acids, minerals and B vitamins. It is one of the few plant-based sources rich in vitamin B-12. Palmyra nectar also has low glycaemic index.

    Learn More
    €9.95
    Out of stock
per page