Superfood bee products such as bee pollen and royal jelly are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Use these superfoods as a general supplement or to help the immune system.
Items 1-16 of 33
- Bee & Flow Manuka Honey 250 GramsBee & Flow Manuka Honey 390+MGO comes from undisturbed bees which form a crucial part of our sustainable family farm and natural ecosystem. Certified MGO ensures that this honey contains at least 390mg/kg of methylglyoxal as tested by an independent laboratory. Learn More€54.95
- Bee Bodhi Bread Honey 150 Grams
Our Bee Bread Honey comes from the Swedish coastal meadows and is harvested at the very end of the season, when summer turns into autumn. This flavoursome raw honey is mainly composed of the nectar of heather trees that grow in the wild.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€23.95
- Bee Bodhi Creamed Honey 150 Grams
Our Creamed Honey has a soft texture and is rich in flavour which makes it an absolute favourite, even for those who are not the biggest fans of raw honey. Afer being harvested each year at the end of May, it is carefully filtered and undergoes an exclusive creaming process.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€16.95
- Bee Bodhi Nordic Wildflower Honey 200 Grams
Our Nordic Wildflower Honey is pretty unique because its flavour mostly depends on the trees and flowers that blossom every year. This raw honey is being harvested in July when most trees are in full bloom giving the bees a multitude of nectar sources.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€19.95
- Bee Bodhi Virgin Honey 150 Grams
Our Virgin Honey is the purest honey flavour we have. This raw honey is being harvested throughout the season in minute batches. To extract it from the beehives no machinery, filtration nor creaming is used. It simply drips off the frames in its own pace and with a bit of help from gravity, of course.€15.95
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Acacia & Cornflower Honey 300 GramsThick, viscous liquid raw honey, harvested in June in Germany. Learn More€7.45Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic De Drentse Bossen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in July on the edge of the Drenthe heaths. Learn More€6.45Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Ooijpolder Spring Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in May in the Ooijplder near Nijmegen. Learn More€6.95Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Oostvaardersplassen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in August in the Oostvaardersplassen. Learn More€6.95Out of stock
- PiLeJe Organic Drinkable Royal Jelly & Honey 10 X 10 ML
Royal jelly is produced by the worker bees and given to all bees during the first three days of their existence. Only the queen is fed with it all her life - which lasts an average of 5 years.Learn More€16.35
- Royal Green Organic Manuka Honey 250 Grams
100% certified organic Manuka 200+ MGO
Our Manuka honey comes from remote and pristine areas of New Zealand. Royal Green Manuka honey is 100% certified organic, pure (not blended with another honey) and each harvest is tested for MGO (methylglyoxal) content. We are the only brand in The Netherlands with 100% certified organic Manuka honey which has a 200+ MGO score! A unique product that we are very proud of.Learn More€44.95Out of stock