These natural sweeteners can be used as an alternative for regular table sugar. Unlimited Health offers several types of natural sweeteners such as agave nectar or syrup, raw organic honey, coconut crystals, xylitol and stevia.
Items 1-16 of 48
- Bee & Flow Manuka Honey 250 GramsBee & Flow Manuka Honey 390+MGO comes from undisturbed bees which form a crucial part of our sustainable family farm and natural ecosystem. Certified MGO ensures that this honey contains at least 390mg/kg of methylglyoxal as tested by an independent laboratory. Learn More€54.95
- Bee Bodhi Bread Honey 150 Grams
Our Bee Bread Honey comes from the Swedish coastal meadows and is harvested at the very end of the season, when summer turns into autumn. This flavoursome raw honey is mainly composed of the nectar of heather trees that grow in the wild.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€23.95
- Bee Bodhi Creamed Honey 150 Grams
Our Creamed Honey has a soft texture and is rich in flavour which makes it an absolute favourite, even for those who are not the biggest fans of raw honey. Afer being harvested each year at the end of May, it is carefully filtered and undergoes an exclusive creaming process.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€16.95
- Bee Bodhi Nordic Wildflower Honey 200 Grams
Our Nordic Wildflower Honey is pretty unique because its flavour mostly depends on the trees and flowers that blossom every year. This raw honey is being harvested in July when most trees are in full bloom giving the bees a multitude of nectar sources.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€19.95
- Bee Bodhi Virgin Honey 150 Grams
Our Virgin Honey is the purest honey flavour we have. This raw honey is being harvested throughout the season in minute batches. To extract it from the beehives no machinery, filtration nor creaming is used. It simply drips off the frames in its own pace and with a bit of help from gravity, of course.€15.95
- Bob's Best Vegetable Glycerine Low Glycemic Sweetener 500 ML
100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin is a safe, permitted low glycemic index sweetener. It does not contain carbohydrates or cholesterol. Food grade vegetable glycerin consists of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil. The remainder is 0.3% vegetable glycerine water.Learn More€15.95
- Cocofina Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar 350 ml
Organic Lower GI Coconut Flower Nectar Honey Alternative by Cocofina. A plant-based sweetener with a huge variety of uses including cooking, baking, decorating, and adding to warm drinks. Packed full of nutrients, low GI and tastes unbelievable!Learn More€8.95
- Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Crystals 340 GramsWhat makes our Coconut Crystals such a unique sweetener is the harmonious combination of nutrients, its complex sugar composition and rich caramel-like flavor, making it the perfect sweetening choice for all your recipes. Learn MoreRegular Price €11.95 Special Price €10.95
- Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Flour 16 Oz Canister Sale
EXPIRY DATE: 9 December 2021Learn MoreRegular Price €8.75 Special Price €5.95
- Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Nectar 12 Oz
Can be used as a replacement for syrup. The naturally sweet, mild flavor of this nectar is an ideal sweetener for use on any raw or even cooked food. Try it on pancakes, cereal, in smoothies, salad dressings, desserts and more.Learn MoreRegular Price €10.95 Special Price €10.50Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Acacia & Cornflower Honey 300 GramsThick, viscous liquid raw honey, harvested in June in Germany. Learn More€7.45Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic De Drentse Bossen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in July on the edge of the Drenthe heaths. Learn More€6.45Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Ooijpolder Spring Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in May in the Ooijplder near Nijmegen. Learn More€6.95Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Oostvaardersplassen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in August in the Oostvaardersplassen. Learn More€6.95Out of stock