Items 1-16 of 26
- Bee & Flow Manuka Honey 250 GramsBee & Flow Manuka Honey 390+MGO comes from undisturbed bees which form a crucial part of our sustainable family farm and natural ecosystem. Certified MGO ensures that this honey contains at least 390mg/kg of methylglyoxal as tested by an independent laboratory. Learn More€54.95
- Bee Bodhi Bread Honey 150 Grams
Our Bee Bread Honey comes from the Swedish coastal meadows and is harvested at the very end of the season, when summer turns into autumn. This flavoursome raw honey is mainly composed of the nectar of heather trees that grow in the wild.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€23.95
- Bee Bodhi Creamed Honey 150 Grams
Our Creamed Honey has a soft texture and is rich in flavour which makes it an absolute favourite, even for those who are not the biggest fans of raw honey. Afer being harvested each year at the end of May, it is carefully filtered and undergoes an exclusive creaming process.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€16.95
- Bee Bodhi Nordic Wildflower Honey 200 Grams
Our Nordic Wildflower Honey is pretty unique because its flavour mostly depends on the trees and flowers that blossom every year. This raw honey is being harvested in July when most trees are in full bloom giving the bees a multitude of nectar sources.
This honey includes a free bag of flower seeds for flowers that bees love. Use it on your balcony or in the garden and give something back to the bees!Learn More€19.95
- Bee Bodhi Virgin Honey 150 Grams
Our Virgin Honey is the purest honey flavour we have. This raw honey is being harvested throughout the season in minute batches. To extract it from the beehives no machinery, filtration nor creaming is used. It simply drips off the frames in its own pace and with a bit of help from gravity, of course.€15.95
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Acacia & Cornflower Honey 300 GramsThick, viscous liquid raw honey, harvested in June in Germany. Learn More€7.45
- Imkerij de Oase Organic De Drentse Bossen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in July on the edge of the Drenthe heaths. Learn More€6.45Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Ooijpolder Spring Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in May in the Ooijplder near Nijmegen. Learn More€6.95Out of stock
- Imkerij de Oase Organic Oostvaardersplassen Honey 300 GramsRaw honey, harvested in August in the Oostvaardersplassen. Learn More€6.95
- Royal Green Organic Manuka Honey 250 Grams
100% certified organic Manuka 200+ MGO
Our Manuka honey comes from remote and pristine areas of New Zealand. Royal Green Manuka honey is 100% certified organic, pure (not blended with another honey) and each harvest is tested for MGO (methylglyoxal) content. We are the only brand in The Netherlands with 100% certified organic Manuka honey which has a 200+ MGO score! A unique product that we are very proud of.Learn More€44.95
- The Blessed Seed Black Seed Honey 340 Gram
The Blessed Seed Organic Black Seed Honey has a flavor, unlike anything you have tasted before. It is exotic and special, being wild-harvested deep within the forests of Africa. When mixed with finely ground organic black seed, this product is not only unique and delicious, it packs a powerful double punch for your health.Learn More€13.95Out of stock
- The Blessed Seed Organic Deep Forest Honey Clear 340 Grams
This honey is the King of organics. Produced 200km from any civilisation. Totally unique flavour everyone loves. With numerous properties it’s a must-have!
Our deep forest organic honey has an unusual flavor, quite different to any other. This flavor comes from the pristine atmosphere of the Zambian forests that are untouched by civilization.Learn More€24.95Out of stock
- Wild About Honey Raw Algarvian Heather Honey 500 GramsRaw Portuguese Heather honey, locally known as "Urze", is a potent, rich, delicious, aromatic honey. Also highly esteemed for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent Portuguese studies show it to be more potent than Chestnut honey and very high in phenolic compounds. Learn More€13.50