intestinal detox 1 day
This is for 1 day.
Intestinal Detox with Chlorella is intestinal cleansing and helps maintain normal intestinal function and increase the growth of beneficial intestinal flora. Because Intestinal Detox with Chlorella is intestinal cleansing, this is good for vitality and digestion.
In addition, Intestinal Detox with Chlorella has a beneficial effect on the function of the gallbladder, liver and kidneys. This program also supports the liver and digestion, which have a beneficial effect on sugar and cholesterol levels.
All ingredients in the Intestinal Detox with Chlorella program are of high quality and certified by the Good Manufacturing Practice.
The program is used for the duration of 3, 6 or 12 days. One box is good for one day. A box consists of 7 bags for 7 shakes. The bags are mixed with water to create an easy-to-take shake. The only thing you take during the course are the shakes. Try to drink as much water as possible. If you still need to eat something extra during the program, you can take a pureed apple or tomato or some organic fruit juice or a vegetable broth.
There are a number of things to look out for when you start the program. Before you start, it is good to reduce food intake. After the program it is good to slowly rebuild food intake.
To prepare your body, it is advisable to reduce the amount and type of food that you consume during the two days prior to the program. During these two days you take as little sugar, coffee and alcohol as possible, preferably not at all. Especially drink a lot of water.
Preparation day 1: Take half of your usual amount of food.
Preparation day 2: Eat easily digestible food this day. Preferably only fruit, soup and yogurt or smoothies in a limited amount.
After the preparation it is time for the Program. One box is good for one day. The content of this box consists of seven bags that you dissolve during the day in water, shake and drink immediately. If you leave the product diluted with water it is possible that the liquid will thicken in such a way that you can no longer consume it.
7 bags good for 7 shakes in 1 day. Net weight 103g.
- Wake up: (immediately after getting up) 300 ml of water in the shaker, then add the contents of the bag and shake.
- Meal shake: (as breakfast about half an hour after Wake Up) 400 ml of water in shaker then contents of bag and shake 3x.
- Snack: (between breakfast and lunch shake) 300 ml of water in the shaker, then add the contents of the bag and shake.
- Meal shake: (as lunch) 400 ml of water in shaker then contents of bag and shake 3x.
- Snack: (between lunch and dinner) 300 ml of water in the shaker, then add the contents of the bag and shake.
- Meal shake: (as a dinner) 400 ml of water in the shaker, then the contents of the bag and shake 3 times.
- Evening shake: (before sleeping) 300 ml of water in the shaker, then add the contents of the bag and shake.
Drink the meal shake immediately after mixing and drink at least 2 liters of water per day. Do not drink coffee or alcohol during the program.
After the program
We advise you to slowly build up food intake.
Rebuild day 1: Preferably eat as liquid as possible, such as soup, smoothies and yogurt.
Rebuild day 2: Take food that is soft and cooked, such as soup, boiled eggs, boiled vegetables, boiled potatoes and boiled fish. This may not amount to more than half of what you would normally eat.
After these two days you can eat normally and you can also eat uncooked vegetables and salads.