Bolster Glass Sprout Dish
Growing sprouts is easy with our germ dish.
Bolster Sprout Dish
Growing sprouts is easy with our germ dish:
- Sprinkle a thin layer of seeds on the grill and let the seeds thoroughly soak under the running faucet.
- Then fill the glass bowl with water to just below the grate.
- Then the dish can be placed at room temperature.
- The seeds should be rinsed 2 times daily.
- After three days, the seeds should be put in the light, but not in full sun. After a day or 5 the sprouts can be eaten.