Perfect Prescription For Your Teeth
"The Perfect Prescription for Your Teeth" by K. "V" Van Cleef
If you're interested in a natural approach to dental hygiene rather than shelling out big bucks to the guys and gals with white coats and hooked, stainless steel instruments in their gloved hands, here is a natural alternative for you:
"The Perfect Prescription For Your Teeth"
This pocket-sized, 71-page book packs a powerful health wallop and reveals a natural approach to taking care of your teeth and gums that may well keep you out of your dentist's office for the rest of your life.
Your teeth will be so clean and healthy you can fully expect to take them to the grave with you without ever having to go to a dentist again.
Do You Eat Food?
Everybody who eats knows how important it is take care of their teeth.
• Unfortunately, most people never give a thought to an alternative to traditional dental "care," the "care" that involves Checkups and "cleanings" twice a year
• Potentially dangerous mercury fillings for cavities
• Root canals for dying teeth
• $800 crowns for dead teeth
• Braces so expensive you need an installment plan to pay for them
• Gum surgery...
... and so on and so forth until both your mouth and your wallet want to scream for relief.
Well, one mother has discovered a method involving simple, natural steps that anyone can take on a daily basis to avoid cavities while building healthy teeth and gums. This natural approach beats the tar out of the dentist's chair and expensive, painful, traditional dental procedures that may possibly cause as many problems as they solve.
Look what you will discover in "The Perfect Prescription For Your Teeth", a natural dental hygiene resource that belongs in the library of health seekers everywhere.
In this pocket-sized, 71-page book you'll learn...
• What personal product you're using daily that is ruining your teeth and gums as well as a natural replacement that'll rebuild your damaged enamel and soft tissue.(Page 57)
• The one liquid that prevents cavities and how you can use it to achieve perfect dental checkups everytime. (Page 26)
• The only thing that cleans teeth and gums effectively. Your spouse or companion will find your mouth and lips kissable again. (Page 19)
• Why your teeth are sensitive and how a simple technique can solve that problem so you can enjoy ice cream and cold drinks again without pain. (Page 33)
• How to get rid of gum pockets by avoiding this one thing. Just think, no more threats from the dentist about expensive and painful surgery for receding gums. (Page 14)
• Why bad teeth are NOT genetic and how you can help your children remain free of cavities for life. (Page 12)
Bothered by gum problems, cavities, and osteoporosis?
• The surprising foods that really help your teeth and gums, foods that taste good, too. (Page 50)
• The one ingredient NO ONE is talking about that prevents osteoporosis. (Page 42)
• How dental visits may cause cavities. Learn the questions to ask your dentist before accepting traditional procedures. (Page 20)
• What alternative health professionals have no idea about. (Page 43)
• Whether or not you really need a multivitamin daily. (Page 46)
• How the deficiencies of a strict vegan diet can lead to serious tooth and gum problems and what you must do to regain health in your mouth. (Page 48)
The products recommended in this book can be found in the Dental Care section of our website.. We HIGHLY recommend using the Tooth Soap Regime if you want your teeth around when your older! It is SO important to us that you have healthy teeth, we offer everything you need to get started in our "Replace Your Dentist Kits". Our Favorites are the Tooth Soap in Peppermint, Eco-dent Floss, the MSP Tooth Re-enamalizer and their Tooth Swish in Energizing Peppermint. These products will round out your dental care regimen and help you achieve the full re-enamalizing effect!
Also, if you have a hard time getting your kids to brush their teeth, try the Tooth Soap with Honey that comes in 5 yummy flavors; like Grape, Chocolate Fudge, Fruit Punch, Black Cherry and Passion Fruit; that leave NO funny after-taste in their mouths!