Infrared Sauna - Healthy Sauna
60 minutes - € 7,50
An infrared sauna as an alternative to a "normal" sauna:
As an alternative to the "normal" sauna is also often chosen for an infrared cabin. The difference lies in the nature of heat that is produced. In a traditional sauna the heat is transferred by warming the air. In an infrared sauna you have to deal with direct radiant heat caused by the infrared elements. This allows the heating time to be much shorter than a traditional sauna (ten minutes compared to an hour or more).
Because the temperature in an infrared sauna is lower than in a traditional sauna heat is perceived as bearable. Moreover, this is also accompanied by lower energy consumption and requires no special electricity. Household power enough.
The generation of heat also causes the burning of calories so the cabins also have a slimming function. Furthermore, the cabins can also be used as an injury prevention at the warm-up and cool-down of sportsmen. For the skin an infrared cabin has incredible effect.
The benefits of infrared sauna:
- Stimulates blood pressure and circulatory
- Can relieve pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia
- Promotes metabolism
- Is cleansing and detoxifying the body
- Good effect on muscle and body
If you want to use an infrared sauna to improve certain symptoms or discomfort, always consult and advance a general practitioner.
The infrared sauna draws its curative properties from the heat that enters your body through the infrared emitters. By sweating your body can get rid of old skin cells and wastes are stored under the skin. Because of the natural cooling process of perspiring, you stimulate the circulation. The resulting dehydration fill up by drinking enough. Lets you activate the metabolism. The warming of the muscle tissue occurs in the same way as when you exert yourself. Without you having done actually exercises your body similar therapeutic effects. Your muscles are supple and have better blood flow.
In our sauna you can also use the aroma and light therapy. Here is an explanation of the color light therapy:
- Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
- Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
- Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
- Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. Activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
- Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
- Yellow, the brightest color used in chromotherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism.
- Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
- Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
- Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
- Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
- Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.