Sea vegetables are high in minerals, especially iodine. Ranging from seaweed spaghetti, seaweed mustard and whole leaf dulse flakes to Irish mosh and kelp noodles; these sea vegetables can be enjoyed in a variety of ways and can be added to many types of recipes or dishes.
Items 1-16 of 51
- Maine Coast Irish Moss Flakes 171 GramsOCIA Certified Organic and a Raw Food. Rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, and bioactive compounds, such as carrageenan. Sustainably harvested, and tested for heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, radioactivity, and microbiological concerns. Learn More€9.95
- Maine Coast Irish Moss Flakes 454 GramsOCIA Certified Organic and a Raw Food. Rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, and bioactive compounds, such as carrageenan. Sustainably harvested, and tested for heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, radioactivity, and microbiological concerns. Learn More€22.95
- Maine Coast Organic Raw Nori 50 Sheets
Nori is the Japanese word for edible seaweed of the genus Porphyra, belonging to the group red algae. In particular, in Japan, it is an important element of food; it contains a lot of protein and vitamins. Nori is also a good source of iodine.Learn More€40.10Out of stock
- Maine Coast Sea Salt With Sea Veg (See Salt, Kelp & Dulse) 43 Grams
Sea Salt with Sea Veg in a convenient shaker for your kitchen table or spice rack. Contains a blend of Gulf of Maine evaporated sea salt made by a small Maine company, with two of our sea vegetables added: Dulse (Palmaria palmata) and knotted kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).Learn More€5.70
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Alaria Whole Leaf 56 Grams
OCIA Certified Organic and a Raw FoodLearn More€8.20
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Bladderwrack Whole Leaf 454 Grams€35.95Out of stock
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Dulse Applewood Smoked 56 Grams
For a unique spin on our most popular sea vegetable, we offer Applewood Smoked Dulse. OCIA Certified Organic and lightly smoked.Learn More€9.25Out of stock
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Dulse Flakes 113 Grams
OCIA Certified Organic and a Raw Food.
The dulse flakes come from the waters off Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick, Canada. Those waters are part of the Atlantic ocean, and more specifically, the Gulf of Maine.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand and limited stock, a maximum of 2 items can be ordered per person.Learn More€9.25Out of stock
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Dulse Granules 43 Grams
Dulse provides a complete array of minerals, enzymes as well as some high quality vegatable protein.Learn More€5.70Out of stock
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Dulse Whole Leaf 56 Grams
We are very blessed that we can deliver one of the best Dulse in the world! It is no wonder that this is our most popular sea vegetable. Whole Leaf Dulse is soft and tough, with a distinctive flavor and a rich red color.Learn More€9.25Out of stock